Perfectionism is paralyzing.
I know this because I’ve lived it. When we get caught up in the “shoulds” of life and try to make “perfect” decisions, we end up making decisions for other people instead of listening to our own intuition. For years I was so afraid of doing something wrong, that I didn’t do anything at all. Instead, I stayed in situations past their expiration dates, bought things I didn’t need, and planned my next diet. Sometimes it feels easier to people please than to make strides towards what we really want.
If you are ready to…
- leave perfectionist and diet mentalities behind
- tune into your body’s unique needs
- cook as a form of self care
- identify authentic goals
- take action steps towards a life that you truly love
…then let me be your guide.
Through our work together you will find freedom in your life. Rather than living in the paralyzing place of “should,” begin to live from a place of true pleasure, authenticity, and joy.
Let’s replace self-harm and self-criticism with self-love and self-care. Together, we will turn off the negative voices in your head and discover what your most nourishing life looks life.
This three-month personalized wellness coaching program includes…
- Two 60 minute phone calls each month
- Email summaries with clear goals
- Text/Email support as needed
- Snail mail love
- Dreamy welcome package to start your self-care routine
- Journal exercises to get your creative energy flowing
- Recipe inspiration
Ready to jump in? Send me a message and let’s get started!