Goodbye, October. Hello, November.
After months of pretending that it’s fall in SoCal, the actual fall weather finally arrived. Hello crisp air, flannel shirts, and boots. How I missed you so. Here are somethings that nourished me in October…
- All the music. This new T. Swift song, this War on Drugs song, and also this song. Like on repeat.
- Blowouts. The other day, I had this feeling like “I need my outsides to match my insides.” I’ve been feeling a little fiercer this year and I just needed a change that helped reflect this. So, I went to the Dry Bar, and bam! Feeling a little more like myself with this do right now.
- This show. Have you seen it? You can watch season 1 on Hulu and it is SO GOOD.
- And this movie. I’m a sucker for inspirational sports stories. And for women rocking it. If you are too…then run, don’t walk to see Battle of the Sexes.
- Running. Running and I have a long history, and I took a few months off after July. However, in October, I started lacing up my sneakers again, and it’s been feeling pretty darn good.
- This essential oil diffuser. I’ve now used this gem twice, and my room feels like a spaaaaahhhh!
What’s been nourishing you? Leave a comment and let us know!