I flew back to the midwest last week and am ready to enjoy a St. Louis summer. Hello sweet humidity, how I missed you so. My plans: soak in family time and write a whole bunch. Woot, woot!
Here’s what nourished me in June…
- My niece! Sister had a sister! Molly Ruth was born just couple days ago and whoa is me, her timing couldn’t have been better. Welcome to the world baby girl, you are already so loved!
- This song. And this one too. I’ve been on a bit of a Kanye kick lately…
- Wonder Woman and pretty much all things Gal Gadot. We needed this movie like, yesterday. It’s so empowering to see women finally represented in a way that shows our strength and resiliency!
- This eye cream. I always feel so much brighter and awake after using it! It’s simply the bomb dot com.
- Vegan ice cream. If you live in L.A. or are there visiting, you must go here. It may just change your life…
- Tara Brach. I love Tara’s guided mediations. Most of them range from 10 – 20 minutes and focus on body and breath awareness. So good.
What nourished you this past month? Leave a comment and let me know!
P.S. I currently have 3 coaching spaces open! If you are interested in breaking free from diet and perfectionist thinking, then check out my coaching page! Together, we will identify your authentic goals and move forward from there. Send me a message and we can schedule a free consolation!