Hello friends! I hope you all had the most wonderful Thanksgivings. I was back in St. Louis, eating pie, petting dogs, and letting myself be submerged in family.
I have to confess, I’m a sucker for this time of year. It feels super nostalgic but in the most beautiful way. Like cozy mornings, filled with coffee and the people you love by your side.
On that note, here’s a round up of things that have nourished me this November.
- Family time. No link for this one. It exists IRL only. Back in St. Louis, I worked out with sisters, was silly with cousins, cooked with my mama, and soaked up wisdom from parents, aunts, uncles, and grandparents. Sigh.
- This tea. I used to joke that this tea was an actual anti-anxiety drug. As in, drink with caution. The kava feels seriously strong in my body and a mug of it helps me feel warm and relaxed.
- This website. I have become broderline obsessed with Mckel Hill and her site Nutrition Stripped. The site focuses on plant-based nutrition, self care routines, and mindfulness practices. Plus it’s gorgeous to look at.
- Epson salt baths. I love my little cottage in L.A. The only thing that it’s missing is a bathtub. So when I stayed with my sister in St. Louis over Thanksgiving, I took a bath nearly everyday. And let me tell you, my sister’s got all the bath goodies. Epson salt, bubble bath, you name it. Her bathtub is truly a little slice of heaven.
- This song. Makes me want to move my body and fall in love and travel and play.
- This movie. I am a sucker for coming of age stories. And this one is beautiful.
- This podcast. Wellness, movies, and food…oh, just a few of my favorite things.
What’s been nourishing you this month? I love to hear about what’s filling up your heart and making you feel glowy. Leave a comment and let me know!
p.s. Have you subscribed to Our Nourished Table? Head on over to the home page and enter your email into the “Get Nourished” box located at the bottom of the page. Posts and updates sent directly to your inbox!