Fall is moving right along. It’s even gotten a little crisper down here in Southern California! As soon as the temperature drops to the low seventies, I’m the first one to grab my scarf and boots and pretend like it’s full on fall weather.
Even though we are already a week into November, I wanted to share a few things that I was loving past month!
- This song. Ray LaMontagne just gets me every time. His voice has a way of cutting right in. And Ojai has such a special place in heart that this song is everything.
- This pilates place. Oh.Em.Gee. They recently opened up a studio by my house and I’m a little obsessed. They use a machine called the Megaformer. Have you tried it? What do you think? I thought it was equal parts challenging and amazing!
- This cookbook. This is Angela Liddon’s second cookbook. I loved, loved, loved her first book, Oh She Glows. So when I saw that she had written another one, I was beyond excited. And I have to tell you, her second book, Oh She Glows Every Day, is every bit as amazing as the first one.
- Journaling. During the months of September and October, I really fell back in love with my journaling practice. It’s been incredibly therapeutic to just let my mind go and my pencil scribble. I’m currently loving this journal from anthropologie.
- This podcast. I actually discovered Katie’s podcast, Let it Out, over the summer when I started taking neighborhood walks. This podcast has become my absolute favorite thing to listen to in the car or on one of my walks. Great guests and great conversation about creativity and wellness!
- This book. Shauna Niequist’s writing is seriously feels like homemade pie for you soul. It just drips off of the page and into your heart. I read this book in a couple days and as soon as I finshed, I just wanted to read it all over again!